Brightly colored and delicious
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil the spinach in boiling water until tender, then mix in a blender until smooth (or grind with a mortar).
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 4 to 6 pieces.
Boil in boiling water until soft, then dry and mash.
- Add the flour to (1) and (2), and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of salt (not included in ingredients) to boiling water, then drop spoonfuls of (3) into the water.
Boil for about 3 minutes after they float, then drain.
- Add the butter and soy sauce to the tomato sauce, then cook until almost boiling while stirring.
- Line a dish with (5), then pile on (4) and sprinkle with powdered cheese.