Plenty of vegetables and a pleasing taste
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-size pieces and season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces.
Cut the carrot into 2 cm (3/4 in.) thick half rounds and peel the onions.
Separate the broccoli into florets and boil so still firm.
- Heat up the salad oil, then saute the chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions.
Sprinkle in the flour and saute together.
Then add 300 ml (1-1/4 US cups) of water, and cook until the ingredients are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, Kikkoman Soy Sauce and a dash of pepper to season, then the broccoli.