Wrapped with vegetables and full of flavor
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Use a kitchen knife to open up the thick part of the chicken thighs, then cut them to equal thickness.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the carrot into sticks and potato into wedges.
Boil the carrots, potatoes and green beans.
- Wrap (2) with (1) and tie up with string.
- Melt 1/2 Tbsp of butter into a frying pan, then fry (3) while rotating until all surfaces have browned.
- Pour in (A) and add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
Rotate the rolls over low heat and cook until cooked through.
- Remove the rolls and take off the string.
Cut into easy-to-eat pieces and serve on a plate.
- Lightly boil down the leftover broth, then add and stir in 1/2 Tbsp of butter.
Pour on top of (6).
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and watercress sauteed in small amount of butter (not included in ingredients).