With crunchy potherb mustard
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Heat water and once water, add the salt and cook the spaghetti for the specified amount of time.
- Cut the bacon into 2 cm (3/4 in.) wide pieces.
- Cut the mizuna into 5 cm (2 ins.) lengths.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil and the garlic, and saute over low heat until crisp.
Add (2) and saute.
- Add (3) and stir-fry.
Add the red chili peppers, drained spaghetti, Kikkoman Soy Sauce and remaining olive oil, then lightly and quickly mix and serve.