Get your fill of soft and sweet cabbage
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove any excess fat from the chicken.
Then cut into bite-size pieces and coat with (A).
- Cut the cabbage into 4 wedges.
- Thinly slice the onion against the grain.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and cook (1) skin-side down.
- Turn (5) over and once browned, cover with the wine and remove when it comes to a boil.
- Add the bay leaf to the pot used to cook (5) and reheat it.
Sauce (3) and when tender, push it to the side, then add and cook (2) loose-end down.
- Turn the cabbage over when browned, then put on the onions (6) and (5).
- Mash the whole tomatoes and add to the pot.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Drizzle with the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
Season with white pepper and enjoy.