- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- 1.0 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- smoked salmon40 g (1-1/2 oz.)
- lettuce1/4 head
- new onion1/4
- red bell pepper1/8
- dillas desired
(A) Maple syrup dressing
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1 Tbsp
- maple syrup1 Tbsp
- salta dash
- white peppera dash
- white wine vinegar1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil50 ml (1-3/4 fl. oz.)
Recipe by Yukie Okada, Food Stylist
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Then, thinly slice the onion, bell pepper and lemon.
- Make the maple syrup dressing (A). Place all ingredients besides the olive oil in a bowl one by one and mix together. Add the olive oil gradually, mixing together well.
- Combine the smoked salmon and (1), and place in dishes. Tear and sprinkle the dill on top, pour on the maple syrup dressing and enjoy.