- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- 0.5 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- ground beef and pork mixture200 g (7 oz.)
- all-purpose flouras needed
- salad oil1 Tbsp
- Italian parsleyoptional
- onion (minced)1 Tbsp
- milk4 Tbsp
- panko breadcrumbs (fresh or dried)3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise1 Tbsp
- melted butter1 Tbsp
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1 tsp
- white peppera dash
- jam (lingonberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc.)4 Tbsp
- red wine4 Tbsp
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1/2 tsp
Recipe by HISAKO, Food Stylist
- Put the fresh panko breadcrumbs in a bowl together with the milk and soak to soften them. Add the ground meat and the other ingredients of (A), then knead together until ingredients become sticky. After wetting your hands with water, form into bite-size balls and lightly coat them with flour.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then place (1) into the pan. While shaking the pan and rolling the meatballs around to cook evenly, cook the meatballs for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Make the sauce (B). Put the jam, red wine and soy sauce into a small pot and stir over low heat until thickened.
- Serve (2) on dishes garnished with Italian parsley. Enjoy with the sauce (3).