- Cooking time
- 30 minutes+
- * Calories and sodium are for 1 lamb chop.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- * Cooking time does not include time to marinate meat.
- lamb chops8
- green bell peppers (sautéed with salt and white pepper)optional
- green leaf lettuceoptional
(A) Teriyaki-style sauce
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce80 ml (2-3/4 fl. oz.)
- Kikkoman Manjo Aji-Mirin2 Tbsp
- sake2 Tbsp
- tomato ketchup1 Tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce1/2 tsp
- onion (grated)10 g (1/8 bulb (1/4 oz.))
- ginger (grated)10 g (1 clove (1/4 oz.))
- garlic (grated)10 g (1 clove (1/4 oz.))
- salad oil1 tsp
- hot saucea dash
Recipe by Yukie Okada, Food Stylist
- Combine the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce (A) in a cooking tray, bowl or other container. Add and coat the lamb chops, then marinate for 2 hours, turning them over occasionally.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 200 C (390 F). Serve on dishes garnished with the sautéed bell peppers and green leaf lettuce.