- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- chicken (with bone)400 g (about 1 lb.)
- onion1/2 bulb
- garlic (coarsely minced)2 cloves
- olive oil2 Tbsp
- salta dash
- white peppera dash
- coconut cream powder60 g (about 2 oz.)
- curry powder1-1/2 Tbsp
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1 Tbsp
- saltas desired
- white pepperas desired
Recipe by Yukie Okada, Food Stylist
- Season the chicken with (A). Cut the onion and tomatoes into 1-1/2 cm (1/2 in.) squares.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the chicken. Add the garlic and onions, and stir-fry until the onions are browned.
- Add the curry powder and half of the coconut cream powder (B), then stir-fry together to coat the chicken. Add the tomatoes and quickly sauté.
- Add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce (C) and 200 ml (6-3/4 fl. oz.) of water to the pan and cooked covered over low heat for 30 minutes. After adding the remaining coconut cream powder, bring to a boil and season with salt and white pepper.