- Grand Festival Held at Kotohira Shrine
- Kikkoman’s LumitesterTM Upholds Industry Standards
- 2004 U.S.-Japan Food Distribution Symposium Held
- Chiba-Wisconsin Association Established
- Kikkoman Institute Holds Food Culture Seminar
- Kikkoman Soymilk Tastiest in U.S.
- California Plant Wins ISO14001
- President & CEO Mogi is ACCJ’s 2003 Person of the Year
California Plant Wins ISO14001
In March 2003, the California Plant of Kikkoman Foods, Inc. was certified for achieving the ISO14001 international standard for its environmental management system. Kikkoman Foods, Inc. has now achieved multi-site accreditation, following the accreditation of its Wisconsin plant in June 2002. All employees now follow the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check and Action), in support of the company’s three goals of saving resources such as electricity, gas and water; reducing the volume of waste material; and providing a safer working environment.