We promise to adhere to the Kikkoman Group's expectations regarding the appropriate attitude and behavior when using the official social media account.
"Self-Awareness and Responsibility" When Sharing Information
- We fully understand that the information shared is publicly accessible by anyone and that anything we post has a strong effect on others. We also understand that the information cannot be completely removed once uploaded, and therefore we will post responsibly.
- When sending information, we will observe both the law and Kikkoman Group's internal rules and regulations.
- Being that the aim of social media is ultimately communication, we will try to build relations between the Kikkoman Group employees and customers, as well as with the general public. We are also aware that it is necessary to always promote both Kikkoman's brand and products in a positive manner.
What to Prepare For When Engaging in Social Media
- We will always actively listen to each member.
- We will be responsible when transmitting information as well as corresponding, and we will be careful not to spread misinformation.
- We will pay diligent attention so as not to violate other members' rights, including personal information and copyright laws.
- We will try to learn through participating in social media, and broadly share that knowledge with others in hopes of benefiting other members and the overall community.
Guide and Requests to All Customers and Users
Please be aware that any information shared by a Kikkoman Group employee through a social media account does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kikkoman Group itself.
All official announcements can be found at the website, http://www.kikkoman.com and through various news releases.
Please be aware that all information is subject to possible change after the time it was posted, and that submissions from customers are occasionally quoted and reposted.