Welcome to the Kikkoman Soy Sauce Museum
We provide a wide range of information at our museum about Kikkoman Soy Sauce, including the history and features of soy sauce, details about our production process, and recommended recipes.
We use the traditional Japanese brewing process, honjozo, to make what we call naturally brewed soy sauce.
We are sure that the more you know about Kikkoman Soy Sauce, the more you will like it.
- History of Soy Sauce
- Let’s take a look at the history of this versatile seasoning. . . and take a closer look at Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Making Soy Sauce
- All about how Kikkoman Soy Sauce is made.
- Features of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Here is what makes Kikkoman Soy Sauce so special.
- Seasoning Effects
- Let’s take a look at the basic effects of soy sauce and some recommended seasoning suggestions.
- What’s the difference?
- Let’s look at the distinctions between Kikkoman Soy Sauce, chemically produced soy sauce and Chinese soy sauce.