A colorful dish with a variety of flavors.
- Cooking time
- 60 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and wash the rice.
- Thinly slice the carrot and cut into maple leaf shapes.
Boil briefly and set aside.
- Remove the bases from the shiitake and shimeji mushrooms, then thinly slice the shiitake mushrooms and separate the shimeji mushrooms into individual stems.
- Place (A) in a pan, then add the chicken and bring to a boil.
- Cook the rice with the mushrooms, chicken and liquid from (4) mixed in with normal amount of water.
- When finished, add the carrots and cover to steam for 15 minutes.
- After placing the rice in bowls, chop the Japanese parsley and sprinkle on top together with the ginkgo nuts.