Originally based on a Chinese dish, yakisoba is extremely popular in Japan and available in your local convenience store. The following is a standard recipe.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces.
- Finely chop the cabbage and onion, and cut the carrot into thin slices.
- Heat up the salad oil in a frying pan, then add the pork and saute until its color changes; then add, in order, the carrots, onions, cabbage and bean sprouts.
Add the noodles and stir to untangle.
- Mix in (A) and cook until the sauce is thoroughly mixed.
- Serve (4) on two dishes with, as desired, nori flakes and pickled ginger.