Chicken and egg "meatloaf" patties with edamame soybeans and lotus root for a really exotic flavor.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel lotus root and coarsely chop; soak in water with a little vinegar. Grate daikon. Boil edamame and remove from pods.
- Mix together chicken, egg and (A) stir until sticky. Mix in drained lotus root and edamame until evenly distributed. Separate into 8 parts and roll into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook both sides of patties. Add sake, cover and cook up to 3 min. Add (B) and cook well. Remove cover and glaze patties with remaining cooking liquid.
- Serve patties with grated daikon and shichimitogarashi on the side.