The peanut butter and tobanjan sauce make for a sweet, yet slightly spicy pork and vegetable dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into 2 cm (1 in.) widths, soak and rub well in (A), allowing flavoring to be absorbed.
- Divide the bell peppers and paprika in half, remove the seeds. Cut into 1 cm (half inch) widths. If they still appear too long, cut in half once more.
- Slice the onion into thin slices.
- Mix (B).
- Heat the salad oil in a fry pan, cook (1) and (3).
- When the color of the pork begins to change, sprinkle on sake, cover and steam for 2 mins.
- Remove the cover, add (2), salt and pepper, and mix.
- When everything becomes more soft and bendable, mix in (4), turn off the heat and serve.