- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Namul is a Korean vegetable dish, usually seasoned.
Bibimbap is a Korean mixed rice dish.
- Thinly slice the bamboo shoot, quickly boil, dry, and soak in (A).
- Thinly slice the beef, soak in (B).
- Boil the peas well in salted water, thinly slice.
- Heat up sesame seed oil in a fry pan, quickly fry (2) over high heat.
- Fill a bowl with rice, top with (1), (3), (4) and egg yolk.
- Add and mix in soy sauce and gochujang to your liking.