Fresh sardines in a savory herb and curry sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the tail and head from sardines, divide into 2-3 round pieces each. Be sure to remove the insides.
- Add (A) and curry powder that has been dissolved with 1 tsp of water to a pot and boil. Add in the sardines. When the color of the sardines begin to change, cover the pot, and continue to boil over weak medium heat for about 6-7 min.
- Divide the long onion into 5 cm (2 in) long segments, then into 4 segments vertically. Destem the cherry tomatoes, cut in half horizontally and add to the pot.
- Mix (B), add to (3). When the sauce thickens, arrange all on a plate. Sprinkle on finely chopped herbs and mint to finish.