Edible chrysanthemum wrapped in juicy beef and dipped in soy sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil the garland chrysanthemum in slightly salted water, remove, dry and cut in half.
- Group 2 slices of beef each into groups. Spread out, careful to match the length of the chrysanthemum leaves. Divide and place half of the chrysanthemum leaves amongst the beef and tightly roll both pieces away from you, encasing the leaves. Do the same with remaining ingredients if any.
- Heat the salad oil over high heat in a fry pan. Add and fry the rolls from (2), careful to rotate often until all sides are well cooked.
- Reduce the heat to medium, pour in the sauce from (A). While continually rotating rolls, simmer until half of the sauce is remaining.
- Remove, divide into 3 equal parts each (6 rolls). Pour on remaining sauce from the fry pan.