A refreshing bean salad for a hot summer night.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil edamame in lightly salted water, remove, peel shells and set aside.
- Slice the cucumbers into small, thin pieces. Lightly cover in salt and press dry between paper towels.
- Slice the konnyaku into 1.5 cm (0.6 in) thin cubes. Boil and strain and place in a pot with (A). Heat for a short while.
- Wrap the tofu in a towel, lightly compress to dry well.
- Add the edamame, cucumber and konjac in a bowl. Carefully break apart the tofu and add piece by piece. Mix all together well and pile in a small bowl. Mix (B) and pour on as dressing.