Horse mackerel with a garlicky taste.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the scute from the eel and fillet. Remove the belly bones and season with salt and pepper. Thinly slice the garlic. Slice the peppers into thin strips. Break apart the maitake mushrooms.
- Slowly fry the garlic in sesame seed oil over low heat. One browned and hardened into chips remove.
- Lightly and evenly cover the mackerel in flour an fry both sides in the same fry pan. Wipe away the oil in the pan and sprinkle in white wine. Continue to bake until cooked through to the center.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of olive oil to a separate fry pan and fry the maitake mushrooms and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Serve on a plate together with (3).
- Mix and boil (A) in a small pot forming the sauce and pour on the eel.