Mabo with a refreshing tomato taste.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel and set aside for 10-15 minutes to let excess moisture drain.
- Coarsely chop eggplants, slice tomato into 8 wedges.
- Mix ingredients from (A).
- On medium heat, heat oil in frying pan and saute ginger, making certain not to burn it.
- When the ginger fragrance begins to rise, add ground pork, stirring to keep loose. When pork begins to brown, add eggplant, chili peppers, and continue sauteing.
- When pork is cooked through and separates easily, give mixture from (3) a quick stir, add it to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Break tofu into small portions and add to pan. Add tomato, give ingredients a thorough stir and then let simmer.
- Add sesame oil for fragrance then turn off heat. Sprinkle on powdered sansho pepper to taste and serve.