Piping hot and delicious!
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Coarsely chop cabbage leaves and thinly slice onion. Cut unpeeled potatoes into eighths and slice bacon into 1cm (1/3 inch) portions.
- Lay out 4 sheets of aluminum foil. Place equal portions of chopped cabbage on each sheet, then set potato and bacon slices on top.
- Spoon tomato sauce over the top. Top with corn and cheese, then wrap securely.
- Place bundles on a cooking sheet and bake at 250C (480F) for 20 minutes.