Infused with flavor in a short amount of time
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Marinate the pork in the marinade (A).
- Cut the daikon radish into thick, long rectangular strips 1-1/2 cm (1/2 in.) wide.
- Chop the long onion into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, then drain the pork (1).
Cook both sides until browned and remove.
Do the same with the daikon radish (2).
(Set the pork marinade aside)
- Return the pork to the pan (4), and cook with (3), the fresh ginger, honey, soup stock, and previous marinade.
While removing the foam that forms, simmer over medium heat until most of the liquid has cooked away.