A filling salad with crisp and fragrant bread crumbs
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bread into 1-2 cm (1/2-3/4 in.) squares, then brown while tossing in a frying pan with the heated olive oil.
- Tear apart the lettuce into large pieces, then bathe in cold water to crisp.
- Remove any leaves from the celery stick, then cut the thick stalk in half lengthwise.
Cut into 2-3 cm (1 in.) long pieces, and bathe in cold water.
- Dry (2) and (3), and serve tossed with (1).
Combine (A) and dress.