The secret refreshing ingredient is soy sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Ingredients are listed in easy to make portions.
※Time to cool and set in a refrigerator is not included in cooking time.
※Sodium 0 g indicates sodium content less than 40 mg.
- Mix together (A) in a heat-safe bowl, allow the gelatin powder to be absorbed.
- Dissolve (1) in a microwave, add in and dissolve the sugar while still hot, and then add in order the sesame paste, ginger juice and original soy milk and stir to mix.
- Place the bowl from (2) over an ice water bath, allow to thicken while stirring occasionally, place in a refrigerator to cool and set.
- Serve on a plate, dressed with a well-mixed (B).