A deeply flavored dish prepared using a microwave oven.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove stems from the eggplants and cut in half lengthwise. Score a crisscross pattern into the peels and then cut each in half.
- Mince up the Japanese long onion, ginger root and garlic.
- Place the minced meat, (2) and (A) into a bowl and combine together.
- Place (1) into a lidded heat-resistant container, cover with the sesame oil and then place in the center. Arrange (3) on either side and heat lidded in a microwave oven (600 W) for 7 minutes.
- Serve on a plate sprinkled with diagonally cut green onions if available.
Finely chopped Japanese long onion
Finely chopped ginger