A spicy sauce of Japanese chili oil and sesame seeds.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Poke holes into the chicken skin with a fork, sprinkle on the cooking sake, place into a lidded heat-safe container and heat in a microwave (600 W) for 5 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Mix together (A) to prepare the sauce.
- Chop the cilantro sprigs into easy-to-eat lengths, julienne the lettuce and serve these onto plates.
- Thinly slice up the chicken, place on top of (3) and pour on (2).