Double the flavor with ginger marinade and ginger sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to marinate is not included in the cooking time.
- Cut the pork shoulder up into 2 to 3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 in.) cubes. Roughly chop up the bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Remove stems and destring the snow peas.
- Place (A) into a lidded container, massage in well and marinate in a refrigerator for 30 minutes. Add in the potato starch and massage further to ensure all pieces are covered.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan, add in and spread out (2) and cook on all sides. Add in the bell pepper and snow peas and continue to cook, cover with a lid (or aluminum foil) and braise for about 3 minutes.
- Remove excess oil with paper towel, add in (B). Combine all together while boiling down the sauce.