Seal in the chicken seasonings with potato starch for deep and juicy flavor!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values calculated based upon 3 servings.
- Nutritional values do not include potato starch.
- Roughly chop up the cabbage.
- Diagonally slice the chicken breast into bite-size pieces, massage in (A) to season and coat with potato starch as needed.
- Heat the oil and garlic in a fry pan over medium heat. Once fragrant, add in and cook (2). Once cooked through, add in and cook (1), then add in (B) and cook all ingredients together. Sprinkle on the white sesame seed to finish.
Thinly sliced garlic
Cabbage - roughly chopped
Chicken breast - slicing into thin diagonal cuts / sogi-giri