- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- 0.9 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- beef (sliced)100 g (3-1/2 oz.)
- onion1/2 bulb
- carrot1/2 stalk
- shirataki noodles (noodles made from konnyaku (yam cake))100 g (3-1/2 oz.)
- salad oil2 tsp
(A) Dashi broth
- dashi (powdered Japanese soup stock; may substitute 1-1/2 cup liquid dashi without added water)1/2 tsp
- water1-1/2 cup
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce2Tbsp
- Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin3Tbsp
- Sugar1/2 Tbsp
Recipe by HISAKO, Food Stylist
- Cut the beef into large bite-size pieces. Slice the onion into wedges, and chop the carrot into little chunks. Cut the potato into large pieces, rinse in a strainer and dry. Boil the shirataki noodles, and cut into easy to eat lengths.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, fry the onions, then the beef. Next, add in the carrot, potato and noodles. Stir fry all together well.
- Pour in (A). Once boiling, scoop away the scum from the surface, add in (B) and cover. Leave to boil for 15-20 minutes over low heat.