- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- 1.0 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- chopped chicken with bone300 g (about 10-1/2 oz.)
- cooking oilas needed
- green leaf lettuceas desired
- lemonas desired
- salt1/2 tsp
- white pepper1/4 tsp
- garlic (grated)1/4 tsp
(B) Egg mixture
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1/2 Tbsp
- water1 Tbsp
- hot sauce1/2 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour100 ml (3-1/2 fl. oz.)
- baking powder1/2 tsp
- salta pinch
- white peppera dash
Recipe by Yukie Okada, Food Stylist
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, cover with (A), and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Put the ingredients for the egg mixture (B) in a bowl and mix together. Combine the ingredients for the batter (C) in a cooking tray, bowl or other container. Roll chicken (1) around in the egg mixture and cover with the batter.
- Heat the cooking oil to 170 C (340 F), then add (2) and deep-fry for 10 to 15 minutes. Line a plate with green leaf lettuce and place the chicken on top. Garnish with lemon wedges and enjoy.