- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- 1.0 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- beef (trimmings)150 g (5-1/4 oz.)
- onion1 bulb
- olive oil1 tsp
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter20 g (3/4 oz.)
- all-purpose flour2 Tbsp
- sour cream1 Tbsp
- white peppera dash
- heavy creama sprinkle
Recipe by HISAKO, Food Stylist
- Thinly slice the onion and mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry the beef. Add half of the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and continue to stir-fry. Remove the beef once cooked through.
- Remove the beef (1), then add and melt the butter in the frying pan and sauté the onions (1) over medium heat. Once browned, add the mushrooms (1) and sauté further.
- Pour the remaining Kikkoman Soy Sauce evenly into the pan once the onions and mushrooms are a deep brown. Then, add the flour and cook sauté together. When the flour has been mixed in, slowly add 300 ml (1-1/4 US cups) of water, and stir until uniformly thickened.
- Add the beef (2) and sour cream, then season with and the white pepper. Serve topped with heavy cream.