- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- ground pork200 g (7 oz.)
- napa cabbage (bok choy)2 leaves
- potsticker skins20
- salta dash
- Japanese long onion (negi)1/4 stalk
- coriander leavesoptional
- ginger (minced)1 clove
- garlic (minced)1 clove
- sesame oil1 Tbsp
- sake1 Tbsp
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1 tsp
(B) Chicken bone broth
- chicken bone broth bouillon powder1 Tbsp
- hot water800 ml (about 3-1/2 US cups)
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce2 tsp
Recipe by HISAKO, Food Stylist
- Mince the napa cabbage and put in a bowl, then add and massage with salt. Squeeze out any excess liquid. Add the ground pork and (A), and mix until sticky.
Wrap filling in skins
- Place 1 Tbsp of (1) onto each potsticker skin, and wet the edges of the skins with water. Fold the potsticker skins together and adjust their shape.
- Bring the chicken bone broth (B) to a boil in a pot and cook (2). Once the skins become translucent and they begin to float to the surface, add the long onion and quickly heat up.
- Serve the potstickers together with the bone broth soup garnished with coriander leaves.