- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- 0.7 g
- * Calories and sodium are for one serving.
- * Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- chicken wings6
- lettuceas desired
- lemonas desired
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce2 tsp
- sesame oil2 tsp
- oyster sauce1 tsp
- ground chicken100 g (3-1/2 oz.)
- peeled shrimp (coarsely chopped)50 g (1-3/4 oz.)
- dried shiitake mushroom (reconstituted and coarsely chopped)1
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce1 tsp
- sesame oila dash
Recipe by HISAKO, Food Stylist
- Bend the wings against the joints to break them, then place cuts into the space between the bones to take them out.
- Place (1) in a plastic cooking bag, then add (A) and massage into the meat.
Stuff chicken wings with stuffing
- Combine the ingredients of (B) in a bowl, then use a spoon to stuff evenly into the chicken wings (2), peeling back the skin.
- Bake in an oven for 5 minutes at 170 C (340 F). Serve garnished with lettuce and lemon slices.