An easy but flavorful curry.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Recommended with buttered rice.
Add cumin seeds for additional flavor.
- Mince the onion, then heat in a microwave (500 W) for 3 minutes.
Coarsely chop the whole tomatoes.
Peel and grate the ginger and garlic.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of salad oil in a heavy pot, and cook the onions for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the whole tomatoes and continue to cook.
- Heat 1 Tbsp in a frying pan, then stir-fry the ginger and garlic.
When fragrant, combine with the minced beef.
Add the soy sauce, then put all contents into the heavy pot.
- Add 1 cup (240 ml) of water and place over high heat.
Lower the heat once it comes to a boil, and allow to cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the curry power, and season with salt to taste.
Finely chopped onions