Hearty appetizers using pork, bamboo shoots, and green onions and soaked in a special sauce.
- Cooking time
- 45 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bamboo shoots and long onion into 5 cm (2 in.) strips.
Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in water to soften, then slice thinly.
- Flatten the pork slices and use to roll up the mushrooms, bamboo shoots and long onion (1).
Then, tie the pork rolls with the garlic chives.
- Sprinkle pork rolls (2) with Kikkoman Soy Sauce and leave for 10 minutes.
Heat up the cooking oil and cook the rolls until golden brown.
- Heat (A) in a pot and bring to a simmer.
Stew the rolls for 25 minutes in this liquid over low heat.
- Add the sesame oil when the simmering broth has cooked away.
- Serve the rolls atop lettuce leaves garnished with tomato.