In this carrot cake recipe the soy sauce uncovers previously hidden flavor.
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lightly butter and flour a cake pan.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder, and sieve together a couple of times.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and egg, and beat until white.
- Add the oil and carrots to (3) and mix well.
- Mix in the walnuts, raisin, ginger root juice and Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Add (2) and lightly mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan, then bake in an oven at 180 C (350 F) for 30 minutes.
Remove from cake pan and allow to cool.