The satisfying texture of fried tofu touched with a spicy sauce and mixed with savory bok choy.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wipe tofu with some hot water to cut oil, then cut into 1 cm (1/2 in.)-wide pieces.
- Cut each bok choy into 4 pieces and wash well.
- Mince garlic, ginger and half of negi. Cut the remaining negi into thin strands.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan then add garlic, ginger and minced negi and cook until fragrant. Add tofu and (A) and simmer until simmering liquid reduces to about half.
- Bring some water to a boil in a pot and cook bok choy, then drain, cut into bite-sized pieces and mix in with other ingredients.
- Serve on a plate topped with strands of negi.