Grilled isaki basked in plum sauce with green chili peppers and perilla leaves to tempt your appetite
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Descale the isaki, then remove its head and insides, and wash.
Fillet the fish into 3 pieces, then cut each in half.
- Remove the seed from the dried plum and mash well.
Combine with (A), mix together with (1) and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the shishito peppers and quickly grill.
Mince the perilla.
- Grill both sides of (2) until crisp.
- Place (4) on plates, sprinkle on (3), and garnish with the peppers.