A delicious and healthy appetizer.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Break the tofu apart by hand. Microwave it on a heat safe plate between two paper towels for 2 min. to remove some moisture.
- Drain excess oil from the canned tuna. Cut the carrot into strips, remove the stem from the mushrooms and cut into little cubes. Beat the egg. Cut the green spring onion into small pieces.
- Heat the sesame seed oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Fry the tuna, carrot, and the shiitake mushrooms. Once they have slightly softened, begin adding in the tofu pieces a little at a time breaking apart by hand into fine pieces. Stir and mix well until even with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in (A), continue to stir fry until it has evaporated. Pour in the beaten egg in a circular fashion. While continuously stirring, sprinkle in the green onion pieces until evenly mixed. Turn off the heat and serve.