Dinner just became a little more fun.
- Cooking time
- 40 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place all ingredients from (A) besides the spring onion in a bowl. Mix well by hand, add in the spring onion and once again mix by hand.
- Cut the quail eggs in half.
- Flatten a dumpling skin on a cutting board. Careful to leave about 1 cm (1/2 in) free around the edge, place 1/12 of the filling flat in the center of the skin. Place a shrimp in the center. Wet the open edges with your finger and place another skin on top. Seal the edges by pressing with a fork. Continue in the same way dividing the shrimp, dumplings, and the quail eggs between 4 dumplings each for a total of 12.
- Fry the dumplings in cooking oil until they reach a golden-brown color. Remove and serve.