Beef served together with an abundant amount of green vegetables and deliciously topped with soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut beef slices into smaller pieces and thoroughly season with ingredients under (A), and then toss with sesame oil.
- Peel skin from the base of the asparagus stalks, then cut stalks into 5 cm (2 in.) long pieces.
Then divide the asparagus into halves lengthwise.
- Remove tops and ends of green beans if necessary, and then cut each in half.
- Heat 1 tsp of vegetable oil in frying pan, then drop asparagus and green beans into pan and flash fry.
Pour in 50 ml (1-3/4 fl. oz.) of water with a pinch of salt into the frying pan and then cover with a lid.
Turn heat to medium and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Remove contents of pan and drain water.
- Put 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil into pan and add heat.
Place beef into pan until evenly browned.
Once browned, add in vegetable and continue to lightly stir beef and vegetables together for another minute.
Remove from heat and serve.