The hearty flavor of bacon and fragrance of parsley makes this soup hard to beat.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove base of King Trumper Mushroom. Slice lengthwise and then cut slices to create roughly 3cm (1 1/2in) long pieces.
- Cut bacon into roughly 2cm (1in) long strips.
- Bunch Japanese parsley together and cut once or twice to create smaller sized leaves and stems.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook onions and bacon.
- Once onions are cooked, pour in 400ml of water. Once water comes to a boil, add mushrooms then season soup with black pepper and Kikkoman Memmi Soup Base or Tempura Dipping Sauce.
- Allow to heat up for two to three more minutes, garnish with Japanese parsley and serve.