As big as a pizza, use ketchup to draw some fun shapes on this omelet!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and mix well. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cut bell peppers and ham into 1 cm (1/3 inch) squares. Slice asparagus diagonally into 2 cm (3/4 inch) slices.
- Mix together ingredients from (1) and (2).
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat, add mixture from (3) and cook, mixing continuously. When cooked half-way, cover with a lid to trap in heat and steam.
- When cooked through, slide omelet onto a plate and top with ketchup.