A delicious and nutritious tomato flavored pork and beans.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut pork into 1 cm (1/3 inch) pieces, sprinkle with salt.
- Chop onion into 2 cm (2/3 inch) pieces, dice carrot. Remove string from green beans, quickly boil and cut into 2 cm (2/3 inch) pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute pork. Add onion, then carrot and continue sauteing.
- Add beans, ingredients from (A) and simmer for 15 minutes. Lastly, add green beans and serve.