Moist, light and delicious!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- *Makes one 8cmx15cm (3 inch x 6 inch) pound cake.
*Cooking time does not include baking.
- Grease pound cake pan with butter and lightly powder with flour (separate from amount for cake).
- Mix ingredients from (A) in a bowl.
- Cut candied chestnuts into 5-6mm (1/5 inch) pieces.
- In a bowl, whip butter until soft. Add sugar and continue whipping until mixture is creamy.
- Beat eggs then add to ingredients from (4) and mix until smooth. Add in soy sauce.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in cake mix from (2). Lightly mix in chestnuts from (3).
- Pour cake mix into cake pan (1), bake for 40-45 minutes at 170C (340F). Remove from oven and allow to cool. Slice into individual pieces and enjoy.