A large burger with freshly-baked pumpkin
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the onion into rounds 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick. Toast the bread and spread butter onto one side each. Place the onion (A) onto a heat-resistant plate, add 1/2 Tbsp of salad oil, and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 2 minutes (600 W). Prepare the bread crumbs by soaking in milk. Fry the french fries in oil (extra) until golden brown.
- Cut the pumpkin into 1.5 cm (1/2 in.) squares, place on a heat-resistant plate and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 2 minutes (600 W) and let cool. Thoroughly knead the hamburger meat (A) in bowl, add and combine the pumpkin, and divide into 4 oval-shaped patties.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and after cooking both sides of (2), cover with a lid and steam over low heat. Add (B) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add a small amount of oil (extra) to the pan and cook the onion and both sides of the bacon.
- Sandwich the red leaf lettuce, sliced cheese, (3) and (4) between the bread (1). Cut in half, fix with picks (toothpicks), and serve on plates garnished with french fries.