Accented with the mellow tartness of mustard
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the beef and bacon into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Very thinly slice the onion, then add to cold water with small amount of salt and sugar (amounts not included in ingredients) for 2 to 3 minutes and pat dry.
Wash the leaf lettuce and fully drain.
Place in a dish with the onions.
- Heat of the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and lightly saute the bacon (1).
Increase to medium-high heat and stir-fry the beef.
Coat the bacon and beef with (A).
- Once the color of the beef has changed, remove from heat and mix with the mustard.
Place the meat on (2) and serve.