Crispy fried salmon seasoned with potherbs
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the bones and skin from the salmon fillets, and cut into large pieces.
Dust with a thin coat of flour, then fry in cooking oil.
- Combine the ingredients for the dipping marinating sauce (A) and mix together well.
- Coat the freshly fried salmon with the dipping marinating sauce.
- Serve (3) with the grated daikon radish and sprouts on top, sprinkled with more marinating sauce.